Meet Elin Hilderbrand, author of many bestselling novels, including her newest Here's to Us.
Monday, June 27th
At Bethany Beach Ocean Suites
99 Hollywood Street, Bethany Beach, DE 19930
Come meet the lovely Elin Hilderbrand on Monday, June 27th and hear her talk about her newest novel, Here's to Us.
Join us at the Bethany Beach Ocean Suites, where guests will enjoy a glass of wine with hors d'oeuvres. This event will include an exclusive author discussion, a Q&A with Elin, plus autograph & photo opportunities for guests.
- 1 copy of Here's to Us
- Wine, hors d'oeuvres, and refreshments
- Exclusive author discussion with Elin
- Q&A Session
- Photo & Autograph Time with Elin
- Your email confirmation is your event ticket. Please bring a copy of your email or you can show us your email on your phone for entrance into the event
- Guests are asked to arrive at Bethany Beach Ocean Suites by 5:15pm
- Guests will receive their copy of Here's to Us upon check-in
- Guests must be 21+ years old
- Please bring ID for check in
- Guests are asked to dress appropriately (shoes are required, please no bathing suits)
- Guests are asked to not bring other books to be signed by Elin. Due to time constraints, guests will only be able to get their copy of Here's to Us signed.
Here's to Us
Three romantic rivals. One crowded house. Plenty of room for jealousy.
Laurel Thorpe, Belinda Rowe, and Scarlett Oliver share only two things; a love for the man they all married, Deacon Thorpe--a celebrity chef with an insatiable appetite for life--and a passionate dislike of one another. All three are remarkable, spirited women, but they couldn't be more different. Laurel: Deacon's high school sweetheart and an effortlessly beautiful social worker; Belinda: a high-maintenance Hollywood diva; and Scarlett: a sexy southern belle floating by on her family money and her fabulous looks. They've established a delicate understanding over the years--they avoid each other at all costs.
But their fragile detente threatens to come crashing down after Deacon's tragic death on his favorite place on earth: a ramshackle Nantucket summer cottage. Deacon's final wish was for his makeshift family to assemble on his beloved Nantucket to say good-bye. Begrudgingly, Laurel, Belinda, and Scarlett gather on the island as once again, as in each of their marriages, they're left to pick up Deacon's mess. Now they're trapped in the crowded cottage where they all made their own memories--a house that they now share in more ways than one--along with the children they raised with Deacon, and his best friend. Laurel, Belinda, and Scarlett each had an unbreakable bond with Deacon--and they all have secrets to hide.
Before the weekend is over, there are enough accusations, lies, tears, and drama to turn even the best of friends--let alone three women who married the same man--into adversaries. As his unlikely family says good-bye to the man who brought them together--for better or worse--will they be able to put aside their differences long enough to raise a glass in Deacon's honor?
Elin Hilderbrand has a twin brother who is not a bestselling novelist. She does her best writing on the beaches of Nantucket, as well as on the charming streets of Beacon Hill in Boston. She has three magical children who beg her not to sing along to the radio or dance in public.