Meet Lisa Scottoline & Francesca Serritella, author of many bestselling novels, on Sunday, July 10th. Their newest novel, I've Got Sand In All the Wrong Places, is a hilarious must-read!
Public Signing at Bethany Beach Books to follow
Sunday, July 10th
At Bethany Beach Ocean Suites
99 Hollywood Street, Bethany Beach, DE 19930
Come meet the lovely mother-daugther duo, Lisa Scottoline & Francesca Serritella, on Sunday, July 10th and hear them talk about their newest novel, I've Got Sand in All the Wrong Places.
Join us at the Bethany Beach Ocean Suites, where guests will enjoy a glass of wine with hors d'oeuvres. This event will include an exclusive author discussion, a Q&A with Lisa & Francesca, plus autograph & photo opportunities for guests.
- 1 copy of I've Got Sand in All the Wrong Places
- Wine, hors d'oeuvres, and refreshments
- Exclusive author discussion with Lisa & Francesca
- Q&A Session
- Photo & Autograph Time with Lisa & Francesca
- Guests are asked to arrive at Bethany Beach Ocean Suites by 5:15pm
- Guests will receive their copy of I've Got Sand in All the Wrong Places upon check-in
- Guests must be 21+ years old
- Please bring ID for check in
- Guests are asked to dress appropriately (shoes are required, please no bathing suits)
- Guests are asked to not bring other books to be signed by Lisa & Francesca. Due to time constraints, guests will only be able to get their copy of I've Got Sand in All the Wrong Places signed.
I've Got Sand in All the Wrong Places
Lisa and Francesca are back with another collection of warm and witty stories that will strike a chord with every woman. This six book series is among the best reviewed humor books published today and has been compared to the late greats, Erma Bombeck and Nora Ephron. Delia Ephron said of the fifth book in the series, Have a Nice Guilt Trip, "Lisa and Francesca, mother and daughter, bring you the laughter of their lives once again and better than ever. You will identify with these tales of guilt and fall in love with them and fierce (grand) Mother Mary." This seventh volume will not disappoint as it hits the humorous and poignant note that fans have come to expect from the beloved mother-daughter duo.